Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Sunday (And our last Sunday in Germany D:)

It's been so much fun here in Germany and now I guess it has come to an end. Germany is so awesome and everything has been great! The weather in Werder has really shapped up this last week and it has been sunny and hot for the last week.

Easter is a huge holiday in Germany. It is celebrated 100000000x more than we do in NZ. Last night I went to a traditional Easter fire where they burn all the old remains from winter. I went with my host family (And Bradley's host family) to Trechwitz to watch. In Trechwitz, they built a huge lighthouse out of wood in the middle of the field then lit it when it became dark. It was amazing to watch but is got extremely hot after 3 minutes...

The trip to Germany has been really really fun and exciting. Many thanks to Frau Zimmer, Frau Ankersmit, and Herr Howell for orginising this trip and doing a really good job of it. I'm pretty sure everyone loved it as much as I did.

See everyone in NZ on Thursday...

Johnson.

P.S: I HAVE HARIBO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment